- Paralinx Arrow +
- The workaround for making this work is to use an HDMI converter between the two devices to stabilize the signal.
4-pin XLR Pinout: Pin 1 = negative (–) GND Pin 2 = NC Pin 3 = NC Pin 4 = positive (+) DC 12V-17V
3-pin XLR Pinout: Pin 1 = negative (–) GND Pin 2 = positive (+) DC 24V-34V Pin 3 = NC
- Make sure you are running the current firmware.
- If this is the first time you have attempted to pair the wireless remote with your 500 series monitor, please watch this brief tutorial: Wireless Remote Tutorial
- If you have previously paired this remote with another monitor, it must first be unpaired. To do this, hold down the image capture button on the remote for 15 seconds. This will unpair the remote and allow it to be paired with a new monitor.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please fill out a support ticket on our support page.
You must have firmware version 1.1 or later installed on your 501 and 502 monitor to use the sidefinder attachment.
You can get the latest firmware here: Click Here
For your 502 monitor you will need to use a SD card that is 16gb or smaller, formatted to fat32.
Larger SD cards most likely will not work.