- Overview of User Interface
- 45 Minute Review of DP7 with Wes and Dale
- User Profiles Tutorial
- How to Customize Smart Keys
- Assigning Multiple Smart Keys Tutorial
- Peaking Tutorial
- Horizon Indicator Tutorial
- Editing/Deleting Smart Keys
- Custom Guides Tutorial
- Cross Conversion Demonstration/Tutorial
- Sunhood Mode Tutorial
- Waveform Tutorial
- Image Capture and Overlay Tutorial
- 3D LUTs Full Review for DP7-Pro
- DP7-PRO User-loadable Looks (3D LUT) Demonstration
- Creating a 3D LUT in Davinci Resolve for the DP7 PRO Tutorial
- How to Update Firmare
- Color Capability of the DP7 Pro OLED
If you need to access your past smallhd orders please click here and log in to your account.
Here is a link to the pin out of our hirose connector- you will need this as a reference when looking at the wiring diagram
https://www.smallhd.com/support/faq/hirose-pin-out543/ring diagram above.
Here is a diagram for the Molex Power pin Connection on the back of the Dp7-Pro monitor
The barrel connector size on the SmallHD HDMI Splitter is 4.0mm OD and 1.7mm ID.
You can view the pin out for this cable at the following link: DP7 PRO Component – Composite Input Pinout