- Overview of User Interface
- 45 Minute Review of DP7 with Wes and Dale
- User Profiles Tutorial
- How to Customize Smart Keys
- Assigning Multiple Smart Keys Tutorial
- Peaking Tutorial
- Horizon Indicator Tutorial
- Editing/Deleting Smart Keys
- Custom Guides Tutorial
- Cross Conversion Demonstration/Tutorial
- Sunhood Mode Tutorial
- Waveform Tutorial
- Image Capture and Overlay Tutorial
- 3D LUTs Full Review for DP7-Pro
- DP7-PRO User-loadable Looks (3D LUT) Demonstration
- Creating a 3D LUT in Davinci Resolve for the DP7 PRO Tutorial
- How to Update Firmare
- Color Capability of the DP7 Pro OLED
You can download a sample pack of 3d LUTS to use with your 502 monitor and DP7-PRO here:
Unfortunately HDMI stability is an issue in some of our newer DP7-PRO firmware versions.If you are having trouble with HDMI connectivity please install firmware version 2.0.4 from the following link – as it is our most stable DP7 Firmware currently: Click Here to download firmware
If you need to access your past smallhd orders please click here and log in to your account.
Yes, we have tested the GH4 with all of our monitors, with great success. This includes 24 htz/24pfs.
You do need to make sure you enable the downconvert HDMI option in your GH4 menu system for the image to show up on your SmallHD monitor.
If you are not seeing an image output from your GH4 – Try these things:
1. Plug your camera into an HDMI tv or computer monitor to see if an image appears on those other devices. If you do not get an image on the other devices the problem is probably in the camera or hdmi cable.
2. One way to improve compatibility is to turn on the camera and monitor first before connecting HDMI to the monitor.
Here is a link to the pin out of our hirose connector- you will need this as a reference when looking at the wiring diagram
https://www.smallhd.com/support/faq/hirose-pin-out543/ring diagram above.