- Warranty period begins on the date of shipment
- Warranty is non-transferable; products not purchased directly from SmallHD or SmallHD approved affiliates and distributors do not qualify for warranty coverage.
- The customer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges required to return products to SmallHD for repair. SmallHD shall pay for shipping of warranty repaired products to the customer.
- Problems resulting from accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Problems resulting from electrical power source issues
- 3rd-party servicing not authorized by SmallHD
- Failure to follow product instructions
- Water damage
- Scratches to the body or panel that occur as part of normal use
Due to a limited availability of parts for our monitors we can only offer repairs within 2 years of your original purchase date. So to find out if your monitor is repairable use the info below
Within the past 2 years – Repairable
Longer than 2 years ago from today – Unrepairable (not repairable)
If you are past the 1-year mark there will be a cost associated with your repair as per our 1-year limited warranty policy.
Yes we do, If you live in a Country that we do not normally ship to, and you do purchase our products, please know that while we will still honor our Warranty, we WILL NOT pay for any shipping to or from SmallHD for Warranty Repairs.