- Warranty period begins on date of shipment
- Warranty is non-transferable; products not purchased directly from SmallHD or SmallHD approved affiliates and distributors do not qualify for warranty coverage.
- The customer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges required to return products to SmallHD for warranty repair. SmallHD shall pay for shipping of repaired products to the customer.
- Problems resulting from accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Problems resulting from electrical power source issues
- 3rd-party servicing not authorized by SmallHD
- Failure to follow product instructions
- Water damage
- Scratches to the body or panel that occur as part of normal use
Due to a limited availability of parts for our monitors we can only offer repairs within 2 years of your original purchase date. So to find out if your monitor is repairable use the info below
Within the past 2 years – Repairable
Longer than 2 years ago from today – Unrepairable (not repairable)
If you are past the 1 year mark there will be a cost associated with your repair as per our 1 year limited warranty policy.
What is not covered by our warranty:
Problems resulting from accidents, abuse, or misuse
Problems resulting from electrical power source issues
3rd-party servicing not authorized by SmallHD
Failure to follow product instructions
Scratches to the body or panel that occur as part of normal use
The B-Stock inventory is very limited; we expect these items will sell out very quickly. If you would like to return your new monitor, the standard return policy applies. You have 30 days to return a new item, and the refund if subject to a 12% restocking fee. If you decide to return your new monitor, please contact Customer Support to set up a Return Authorization. While we cannot reserve a B-Stock monitor for you while we wait for your return, we will do our best to make the process as quick as possible.
Your refund eligibility period begins on the date that your order was shipped.