Yes, we have tested the GH4 with all of our monitors, with great success. This includes 24 htz/24pfs.
You do need to make sure you enable the downconvert HDMI option in your GH4 menu system for the image to show up on your SmallHD monitor.
If you are not seeing an image output from your GH4 – Try these things:
1. Plug your camera into an HDMI tv or computer monitor to see if an image appears on those other devices. If you do not get an image on the other devices the problem is probably in the camera or hdmi cable.
2. One way to improve compatibility is to turn on the camera and monitor first before connecting HDMI to the monitor.
If you are getting no signal or a flashing signal on your AC7 with the 5D MKIII follow these instructions.
1. Disconnect your HDMI cable from the monitor.
2. Enter your camera’s menu system.
3. Go to the Blue Play button menu in the camera.
4. Go to the 3rd Tab on this menu.
5. Scroll down to the Ctrl over HDMI setting and set it to Disable.
6. Exit the menu and put the camera in live view.
7. Once an image appears on the back of the camera attach it via HDMI to the AC7.
8. On your AC7 open the menu and select input.
9. Set the input on the monitor to HDMI (Even if it already should be in HDMI).
10. The monitor should now have an image.
SmallHD now offers an Anton Bauer QRC-DIGITAL Battery Plate, that is ready to attach directly to your AC7 Battery Adapter Plate. Our Anton Bauer Plate will come with the SmallHD Power Barrel already installed for easy installation. You can find more information here: http://store.smallhd.com/Store/AC7-Accessories/Anton-Bauer-QRC