9:30am to 5:30pm EST
- Activates your 1 year manufacture warranty.
- Receive emails when we add new features via free firmware updates.
- Be notified of new accessories designed specifically for your monitor.
- Download Latest firmware file
- Drag and drop .bin file from download onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac)
- Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer
- Insert SD card into your Production Monitor
- Turn on your monitor
- On monitor, page left all the way with your joystick to the monitor’s settings Menu
- Navigate down in the settings menu until you see the heading (System)
- Under the system heading you will see an option that says firmware. (Highlight the word firmware)
- Click your joystick to select firmware
- You should now see an option appear on the right side of the screen that says UPDATE TO 1.0 (FUSION) Select this option to begin update. Note: If you do not see this wording but instead see Current version followed by a version number. Than the firmware may not be on the card properly or the card is not inserted all the way.
- Once firmware is installed and the on screen prompt tells you to reboot your monitor – remove the power source and then re-attach the power source to reboot (power button will not work for this reboot)