FOCUS Firmware Update Instructions
CAUTION: Make sure you do not lose power during firmware update
1. Download the latest .bin file version 3.1.2
2. Drag and drop .bin file from download onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac)
3. Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer
4. Insert SD card into your SmallHD FOCUS monitor
5. Turn on your monitor
6. Swipe left to right on your FOCUS all the way to the monitor’s Settings Menu
7. Tap firmware update in Settings Menu and follow on-screen prompts
8. Once the firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tell you to reboot your monitor – Hold down the power button for at least 5 seconds and then release.
9. Press the power button again to begin operating your FOCUS monitor with the new firmware installed.
- Warranty period begins on the date of shipment
- Warranty is non-transferable; products not purchased directly from SmallHD or SmallHD approved affiliates and distributors do not qualify for warranty coverage.
- The customer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges required to return products to SmallHD for repair. SmallHD shall pay for shipping of warranty repaired products to the customer.
- Problems resulting from accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Problems resulting from electrical power source issues
- 3rd-party servicing not authorized by SmallHD
- Failure to follow product instructions
- Water damage
- Scratches to the body or panel that occur as part of normal use
Due to a limited availability of parts for our monitors we can only offer repairs within 2 years of your original purchase date. So to find out if your monitor is repairable use the info below
Within the past 2 years – Repairable
Longer than 2 years ago from today – Unrepairable (not repairable)
If you are past the 1-year mark there will be a cost associated with your repair as per our 1-year limited warranty policy.