CAUTION: Make sure you do not lose power during firmware update1. Download the latest .zip file version 1.5.1 2. Unzip file (extract files) 3. Read the included ReadMe .txt file to see what changes are included 4. Drag and drop .bin file from download onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac) 5. Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer 6. Insert SD card into your 503 or 703 UltraBright monitor 7. Turn on your monitor 8. Page left on your UltraBright all the way with the thumb stick to the monitor’s Settings Menu 9. Select firmware update in Settings Menu and follow on-screen prompts 10. Once firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tells you to reboot your monitor – remove the power source and then re-attach the power source to reboot (power button will not work for this reboot)
- Warranty period begins on date of shipment
- Warranty is non-transferable; products not purchased directly from SmallHD or SmallHD approved affiliates and distributors do not qualify for warranty coverage.
- The customer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges required to return products to SmallHD for repair. SmallHD shall pay for shipping of warranty repaired products to the customer.
- Problems resulting from accidents, abuse, or misuse
- Problems resulting from electrical power source issues
- 3rd-party servicing not authorized by SmallHD
- Failure to follow product instructions
- Water damage
- Scratches to the body or panel that occur as part of normal use
Repair Policy for monitors over 2 years old:
Due to a limited availability of parts for our monitors we can only offer repairs within 2 years of your original purchase date. So to find out if your monitor is repairable use the info below
Within the past 2 years – Repairable
Longer than 2 years ago from today – Unrepairable (not repairable)
If you are past the 1 year mark there will be a cost associated with your repair as per our 1 year limited warranty policy.