Scroll down for install instructions and release notes.
Firmware Install Instructions
CAUTION: Make sure you do not lose power during firmware update
1. Download the latest .bin file version 3.0.4
2. Drag and drop .bin file from download onto your SD card (Must be 16gb or smaller – FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) for Mac)
3. Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to computer
4. Insert SD card into your SmallHD FOCUS monitor
5. Turn on your monitor
6. Swipe left to right on your FOCUS all the way to the monitor’s Settings Menu
7. Tap firmware update in Settings Menu and follow on-screen prompts
8. Once the firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tell you to reboot your monitor – Hold down the power button for at least 5 seconds and then release.
9. Press the power button again to begin operating your FOCUS monitor with the new firmware installed.